Keto Chicken Noodle Soup is a low-carb version of the classic chicken noodle soup that replaces traditional noodles with zucchini noodles or zoodles, making it a perfect option for those following a ketogenic or low-carb diet. The soup is made with chicken broth, shredded chicken, and a variety of vegetables such as onions, garlic, celery, and herbs. This soup is a healthy and filling meal that is perfect for a cold day or when you need a comforting bowl of soup. It is easy to make and can be customized to your liking by adding your favorite keto-friendly vegetables or seasonings.
Here is a recipe for Keto Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized or julienned
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and sauté until soft and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Add the thyme and rosemary and sauté for another minute.
- Pour in the chicken broth and water and bring the soup to a boil.
- Add the shredded chicken, zucchini noodles, and celery to the pot. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the zucchini noodles are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh parsley if desired.
Enjoy your delicious Keto Chicken Noodle Soup!
Here is the approximate nutrition information for one serving of Keto Chicken Noodle Soup:
Total fat: 12g
Saturated fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrates: 8g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Net Carbs: 6g
Please note that these values may vary depending on the specific ingredients and amounts used in the recipe.